My husband received a letter in the mail thanking him for signing up for Personal Success Solutions. It didn't tell us what the company was about or when or how he was signed up for it, only that they would bill us $59.95 on his card every month after the end of the trial period if we didn't cancel.

We called the customer service number on the paper and they refused to cancel the program or even tell us what it was or how they got our card number. So we checked our card and found a charge for $4.95 from them.

My husband had previously been told he had won a $100 Walmart gift card like the other poster's review, however he was told this by the CS agent at the credit card when he called them earlier in the month. We cancelled the card and reported the fraud.

Review about: Personal Success Solutions Fitness Program.

Reason of review: fraud.

Preferred solution: Already resolved through CC company, just want others to know of this scam.

Comments

My wife and I get a statement on the bank, don't even know who these people are, all the sudden 59.95 a month charges had to close account