Personal Success Solutions - I am pissed

Stop charging me I never signed up for this you stole 250 dollars

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Personal Success Solutions - Scammers

My husband received a letter in the mail thanking him for signing up for Personal Success Solutions. It didn't tell us what the company was about or when or how he was signed up for it, only that they would bill us $59.95 on his card every month after the end of the trial period if we didn't cancel.

We called the customer service number on the paper and they refused to cancel the program or even tell us what it was or how they got our card number. So we checked our card and found a charge for $4.95 from them.

My husband had previously been told he had won a $100 Walmart gift card like the other poster's review, however he was told this by the CS agent at the credit card when he called them earlier in the month. We cancelled the card and reported the fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Personal Success Solutions Fitness Program.

Reason of review: fraud.

Preferred solution: Already resolved through CC company, just want others to know of this scam.

Comments

My wife and I get a statement on the bank, don't even know who these people are, all the sudden 59.95 a month charges had to close account

Personal Success Solutions - Scammed into Buying an Online health/fitness Program

Recently I called my cable provider and the customer service rep said I had won a $100 Walmart Gift Card, all that was needed was a $4.95 processing fee. I got scammed, the $4.95 signed me up for an expensive, $59.95 per month personal health and fitness self-help program.

The company is Personal Success Solutions, a Sydney, Australia based company.

I called the company to complain and request my order be cancelled, they agreed to cancel my order, but refused to credit me the $4.95. Beware of this company, the supervisory personnel I talked to knew of the Gift Card/$4.95 fee, they’re scamming people to sign up for their program.

Product or Service Mentioned: Personal Success Solutions Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: None needed, Credit Card company credited me the $4.95, Personal Success Solutions refused.

• Self Help